The Goldfire 7.5 release, now also available on iPad and Android Tablets, informs decision-making across the product lifecycle, helping organizations more rapidly arrive at optimal product decisions.
Goldfire connects product development personnel, on-demand, to experts inside and outside the organization and to the internal and external knowledge and trends needed to develop, maintain, and produce market-leading products.
In addition to user interface and other usability enhancements, Goldfire 7.5 includes:
- Tablet Support. Customers worldwide can now access Goldfire’s research and collaboration capabilities through a modern browser interface designed specifically for tablets including the iPad and select Android devices.
- New Chinese Semantic Engine. The latest release extends Goldfire’s multi-lingual translation capabilities, adding Mandarin Chinese language support. Goldfire not only taps into Japanese, English, French, German, and Mandarin Chinese engineering content, but brings back results in the language the question was asked. For example, a user looking to find alternative materials to design fuel cells, types the query in Chinese. If the solution is captured in a German document, Goldfire will deliver the translated document summary in Mandarin Chinese, expediting collaboration and knowledge discovery.
- New Web Service API. Goldfire 7.5 features web service API for client integration for increased flexibility in connecting your organization to the knowledge they need.
- New Content Sources. Goldfire connects product teams to contemporary content to drive product innovation becoming the authoritative resource to help engineers and scientists quickly and definitively solve complex problems. New for the 7.5 release is connectivity to two new powerful content sources: the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), the definitive source for the mobility sectors and Springer’s Landolt-Börnstein Database, the world’s largest resource for physical and chemical data in materials science.
- Automated Content Enrichment. Goldfire 7.5 helps administrators tailor content to specifically serve their community by providing automated feedback to research topics submitted by users. Automatically gathered, categorized, and forwarded to the administrator, Goldfire helps companies develop, tune, and execute a knowledge management strategy keeping their organization out in front of the latest developments in technology and the industry.
Available in two modules - Goldfire Innovator™ and Goldfire Connect™ - Goldfire 7.5 is now available directly from Invention Machine or its worldwide reseller network.