This fall, more than 100 Invention Machine customers from over 7 countries gathered at Power to Innovate 2011, Invention Machine’s annual worldwide user events. This year’s Power to Innovate included a workshop series, which kicked off in September and October in Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston, and Innovation Executive Conferences in November in Frankfurt and Paris.
Attendees of the Workshop Series:
- Strengthened their Goldfire skillsets, attending their choice of two back-to-back workshops delivered by Invention Machine’s leading innovation consultants. Workshop topics included: Optimizing Knowledge Research with Goldfire, Exploring New Markets with Goldfire, Designing a New System with Goldfire and Enhancing Problem Solving using Goldfire’s Creativity Tools.
- Attended networking events where they exchanged best practices and learned how other organizations are using Goldfire.
Attendees of the Innovation Executive Conference series:
- Attended keynote, best practices and other informational sessions led by Invention Machine executives and top innovation consultants and case studies in Paris by Arkema, Colgate-Palmolive and Schneider Electric.
- Got a sneak peek into the Invention Machine Product Roadmap and the coming Goldfire 7.0 release.
- Learned highlights of new service offerings and customer support programs and initiatives.
- Benefited from strong networking sessions, the exchange of best practices and ideas, and insights into how other users are maximizing their investment in Goldfire to operationalize and sustain innovation across their organization.
Thanks to all who attended the Workshop and Innovation Executive Events and a special thanks to the presenters who made Power to Innovate 2011 a tremendous success.
We now challenge all Power to Innovate attendees to take the knowledge you gained, the ideas you uncovered and the enthusiasm you showed, back to your own organization and continue to leverage your investment in and commitment to Goldfire.
Attendees: Looking to continue your learning and the networking conversations started at Power to Innovate? Visit the post-event page on the Customer Community for updated presentations, project files, video recordings regional networking groups, event pictures, and more!