Industry consolidation. Contract-based logistics. Aging technical staffs. Dramatically new market conditions are forcing aerospace and defense players to commit to more aggressive pricing, product innovation, and delivery dates to win contracts. Manufacturing excellence has never been more important to long-term competitive advantage and profitability.
IHS Goldfire innovation software empowers researchers, engineers, and scientists to conceive and validate the right ideas the first time, so they can quickly and easily deliver market leading products.
IHS Goldfire fuses proven ideation and problem-solving methodologies with precise access to corporate and external knowledge, bringing repeatability and uniformity to the product innovation process.
Learn why the world's leading aerospace and defense companies are using IHS Goldfire to:
- Design for quality to optimize long-term profitability
- Overcome loss of corporate wisdom due to aging workforce
- Reuse proven technology and lessons learned
- Capture original design intent
- Reduce operating costs associated with research and development
- Accelerate product time-to-market
- Achieve fast failure scenarios and first time fix