Go Green. Delivering eco-friendly, market-leading products is a business imperative and key driver in today’s competitive environment.
Leading companies across industries, have adopted Invention Machine’s unique innovation software, Invention Machine Goldfire, to drive their green initiatives. From new product development and alternative energy programs to effectively addressing emission and waste control, Goldfire drives sustainable innovation.
- Magnet created Siphon Flush. The toilet valve can save more than 11 million gallons of wasted water a day. Magnet credits Goldfire with accelerating time-to-market by 30 percent, cutting development costs by 65 percent. And, the Siphon Flush has 50 percent fewer parts than traditional toilet valves, making it eco-friendly.
- A $10B convenient foods company discovered corn-oil replacement.
- Shell developed next generation biofuel production methods leveraging sea algae.
- Leggett & Platt patented and developed a Semi-fold Box Spring that delivers Green impact to logistics (small compact units, when folded, are easier to ship resulting in more units per shipment, lower transportation costs, and a lower carbon footprint).
- JohnsonDiversey, a $3 billion specialty cleaning solutions company, is responding to the market’s demand for sustainable offerings by using Invention Machine’s innovation software. One such offering at JonsonDiversey resulted in a sustainable and biodegradable intelligent dispensing system that generated tens of millions of dollars in revenue and continues to drive double digits growth over the last five years.
If your organization is tackling one of the following green initiatives, Invention Machine can help:
- Reduce / Reuse Green House Gases (GHG)
- Reduce Energy Consumption
- Reuse Resources
- Use Eco-Friendly Materials
- Reduce Product Size & Weight
- Incorporate Smart Systems / Intelligent Materials
- Save Scarce Resources like Water
Whatever your green initiative, Invention Machine can help drive your sustainable innovation program. Contact us today to see how we can help you go green.
Check out the Go Green with Invention Machine
Hear Interface talk about Innovation and Biomimicry >>
Read To Innovate, Learn from Mother Nature >>
Watch the Green Innovation Panel in Second Life >>
Read the Aberdeen report on Green Innovation
and hear Aberdeen speak on Green Product Development and how Invention Machine can Help >> Request a demo